Programme for AllergyAward2018:
AM 11.00-11.15: Registration and welcome, founder Lene Stiil, AllergyCertified
AM 11.15-11.45: Contact allergy – facts and gures, increase or decrease in numbers? Professor Thomas Rustemeyer, VU University Medical Center, NL.
AM 11.45-12.15: The hidden allergens; raw materials, Dermatologist Folkert Blok, SkinConsult, NL.
PM 12.40-1.10: Is our conviction skin deep? Skin friendly products from a Dutch buyers perspective, Irma Stoffels, IBD Trade, NL.
PM 1.10-1.30: Trends in the Dutch cosmetics and makeup arena, Maureen van Aken, Pure Beauty PR, NL.
PM 2.30-3.45: AllergyAward;
- Best skin friendly product for children
- Best skin friendly product for women
- Best skin friendly product for men
- Best skin friendly product chosen by the consumers
- Best skin friendly product for institutions/professionals
- Best skin friendly product for household.
PM 3.45-5.00: Wine and salty snacks
AllergyAward 2018 will be held at The Cristifori Concertzaal in Amsterdam. The address is: Prinsengracht 583, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Holland.
You should be able to fly in and out on the same day, should you prefer that.