Programme for AllergyAward2019:
AM 10.30-11.00: Registration and welcome, founder Lene Stiil, AllergyCertified
AM 11.00-11.30: Contact allergy – a ve year prediction – what two ingredients will be hot topics at the professors table, professor An Goossens, Leuven University, Belgium.
AM 11.30-12.00: Fact and fiction about skin allergy and cosmetic products, toxicologist Ewa Daniél, Denmark.
Coffee break PM
12.10-12.45: How is your life affected when you develop contact dermatitis? Doctor, Tove Agner, Bispebjerg Hospital, Denmark
PM 12.45-1.15: The Cocktail effect – what is it, results from a new Danish study, doctor and PhD, Anders Aagaard Rehfeld, Department of Growth and Reproduction, Rigshospitalet, Denmark.
- Best skin friendly product for children
- Best skin friendly product for home & workplace
- Best skin friendly product for men
- Best skin friendly product for women face
- Best skin friendly product for women body
- Best skin friendly product chosen by the consumers
PM 3.30-5.00: Wine and salty snacks
AllergyAward2019 will be held at Spegelsalen in Malmö on the 8th of April. The address is: Kalendegatan 12, 211 35 Malmö, Sweden. You should be able to fly in and out on the same day, should you prefer that.